Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scrapping The Music #71

Challenge #71 - I'll Be Your Mirror

Night

"When you think the night has seen your mind"

Materials Used:
K&Company Sera Tera double sided specialty paper, Wausau cardstock, Colorbok chipboard letters & die-cuts, Paper Pizazz vellum, Ribbon and Fiber, Sewing machine & thread, Scotch double sided tape, Big Bite & eyelet.

Process: I glued the 4x6 photo on the center of printed torn paper and machine stitched around the photo and layered it horizontally to the vertical torn printed paper. I matted with black cardstock, the two pieces of torn paper, glued the computer-typed vellum, machine stitched, attached eyelet, decorated with fibers and glued the tag on the left side of the photo. I adhered all the finished elements on black cardstock page. And finally, I glued the chipboard title, “Night” on the upper part of the page and embellished it with die-cut chipboards.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that photo and loveeeeeeee the colors and the distressed layers!!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):)

Julie said...

Great mix of papers you ahve used.Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Donna said...

Just beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

mandysea said...

This is gorgeous....youve really set a wonderful night-time atmosphere! Love your torn edges!
Thanks for playing with us at STM

Scrapping The Music said...

Ching! I love the pp you used on this layout! It is just beautiful!!!

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!