Noella Arsenault, site owner and sketch artist at Creatively Yours, has reached a milestone.The layout will have an “All about Me” theme!
A Guest Designer at “Creatively Yours” for February 2009, Ching Phillips created a richly textured & eye catching layout using Sketch #50 as her inspiration.
c - ceative
h - homebody
i - industrious
n - never-ending shopping
g - go-golfing
Journaling:
The three pictures could all be characterized as hobbies of mine - golfing, cooking and
dancing but, more than hobbies. They are three of the many things I like. Some of the
things I dislike are world-wide poverty, misguided, prejudice people. And weight-loss
programs (that my husband calls to my attention!)
Journaling:
The three pictures could all be characterized as hobbies of mine - golfing, cooking and
dancing but, more than hobbies. They are three of the many things I like. Some of the
things I dislike are world-wide poverty, misguided, prejudice people. And weight-loss
programs (that my husband calls to my attention!)
Materials used:
K&Company pattern papers, Wausau cardstock, Colorbok sticker letters, Paper Pizazz vellum, Crop-a-dile Big Bite, Making Memories eyelets, Inkadinkado blending chalks, Die-cut shapes, Ranger archival sepia ink, Ribbons, Hand-needle and thread, Scotch double-sided tape & glue stick, Foam tape.
Techniques:
Paper distressing (crumpling, inking, tearing, chalking) Layering, Stitching, Photo matting, Hand-made flowers. Setting eyelets










No comments:
Post a Comment