A beautiful smile is always in style, especially when one is in her thirties, but sometimes a modest, pensive expression such as this adds grace to maturity.
This is all about my projects that I made since January', 2008 . Thank you! for taking time to view my blog. My Kraze Time in Scrapbooking... I started scrapbooking in 2004, but, like most, I have more supplies than pages done. I joined the Blog Challenges in January 2008, and eagerly began scrapbooking again. They inspired me immensely and quickly I did more pages from that time. I love to make a double layouts with 2 to 4 photos each page. And... My Craftee Time...I was inspired by so many ideas from scrapping blogs and watching webisodes that made me decide to do some projects other than scrapbooking. I made mini albums, designed greeting cards and altered projects for my family and friends.
I'm a stay at home mom to a teenage son; married to a wonderful man. I play golf twice a week, socialize with Fil-Am friends; love shopping, scrapbooking and sewing.
No comments:
Post a Comment