Friday, April 24, 2009

Scrapping The Music #82

Challenge#82 - Made To Love

I used two printed pattern papers for border. Matted the photo on brown cardstock and glued on scalloped edge red cardstock frame. The first letter of each word in the title "Made To Love" was bound with silk ribbons and the embellish chipboard heart was bound with marroon silk ribbon. I printed the journaling on a white cardstock and used the border punch to decorate the edge.

7 comments:

Julie said...

Great idea to alter the chipboard with ribbons. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

mandysea said...

That is amazing alpha!
Gorgeous LO too! Thanks for playing along with us at stm

Mary said...

What a GREAT idea for using ribbon! I would have NEVER thought of that! The results are just amazing! What a handsome young man! Thanks for playing along with us this week! We love seeing all your creations!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors and loving how U wrapped the ALPHAS in SILK!! GENIUS! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

MissMian said...

Wow!!! Love your letters! Great LO!

Kristii said...

Wow!! what an awesome layout!! I Love how you embellished your alphas!! Awesome! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!

Donna said...

What a handsome young man!! Beautiful LO as always!!!