This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors, and loveeeeeeeeee that RIBBON!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):)
This is all about my projects that I made since January', 2008 . Thank you! for taking time to view my blog. My Kraze Time in Scrapbooking... I started scrapbooking in 2004, but, like most, I have more supplies than pages done. I joined the Blog Challenges in January 2008, and eagerly began scrapbooking again. They inspired me immensely and quickly I did more pages from that time. I love to make a double layouts with 2 to 4 photos each page. And... My Craftee Time...I was inspired by so many ideas from scrapping blogs and watching webisodes that made me decide to do some projects other than scrapbooking. I made mini albums, designed greeting cards and altered projects for my family and friends.
I'm a stay at home mom to a teenage son; married to a wonderful man. I play golf twice a week, socialize with Fil-Am friends; love shopping, scrapbooking and sewing.
7 comments:
LOve what you did with the ribbon -such a beautiful layout. Thanks for playing along with us!
Love that ribbon too.Thanks so much for playing along with us at STM.
You always have so much beautiful texture on your layouts! I love the black and white gingham here...so sweet!!
beautiful colors! I love this - thanks for playing along with us!
What a beautiful layout!!! I love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!!
I just love how you put a flower in the middle of the wide ribbon! Very creative and very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us!!!
This is GORGEOUS!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors, and loveeeeeeeeee that RIBBON!!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):)
Post a Comment