Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketch #14

ICS#14
I used embossed cardstock and printed pattern paper, colored the stamp image and words and decorated with dotted ribbon, brads and rhinestones.


7 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Oh my Ching your card is absolutely STUNNING! Love the embossed blue paper and the pretty stamped image! Lovely job well done and thank you for playing along! Have a fabulous day! :)
♥Dawn♥

Anonymous said...

Hi Ching..Well I just love your card..Those flowers and colours are so pretty:)
`Beautiful` card...
`Thanks` for joining in with ICS
Have a lovely Day :)♥

Pearl said...

Love the cuttlebugging ! sweet sentiment too !

Thanks for joining in the fun with ICS again !

Tricia said...

a lot of great elements and details on your card! I love it! Glad you stopped by to use Dawn's sketch again this week! Have a wonderful day!

Olena said...

Cute card! Love it! Thanks for playing along! ~Olena~

papertrails leaver said...

Hi Ching! This is a lovely card you made. I like the stamp you used.

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous card Ching! Love the colours! Great take on the sketch fab papers and thanks for joining us at ICS ♥ HuGs Kim x