Thursday, April 9, 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches #11

Happy Birthday

I love pink. On this card, I decided to use my new flower rubber stamp, colored it with pink and decorated with brads.

7 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

Oh what a beautiful card. Love the scalloped edges and the pretty image! Lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us! :)
♥Dawn♥

Anonymous said...

Ching your card is just `beautiful` Thanks for joining in with ICS this week..
Great to see oyu there..Have a lovely weekend:)♥

Fink said...

What a great job! I love the coloring and all the flowers!

Pearl said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch this week ! Love the stamping & colors you've used !

Tricia said...

oh my, your blog header just rocks! This is a super cute card that you made for the ICS 11 sketch! I am glad you played along. So many details with alot of stamping going on! Great job!

Lesley said...

What a very pretty card!

Jona Panesa said...

loved the pink!