Thursday, January 22, 2009

Scrapping The Music #69

Challenge #69 - Colors
This week challenge is a fun song with full of colors!
I love Blue color...

I am Blue Today

Journaling:
Feeling blue is the temporary lowering of mood, less energetic, quiet and helplessness.

Matrials used: My Mind's Eye pattern papers, DCWV cardstock, Colorbok chipboards, Color Box pigment ink, Gstudio clear letter stamps, handmade paper, Paper Pizazz vellum, Ribbon and fiber.

Techniques: layering, tearing, matting, journaling, crumpled and inking paper.

7 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

nice monochromatic lo here. I wish I could do that.lovely page!

mandysea said...

What a stunning colour! I love what you've done with your buckle and ribbon too.
Fabulous journaling
thanks for playing with us

Julie said...

Just adore all those blues. Looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

Scrapping The Music said...

Love all the blue! I really enjoyed all your layouts! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Donna said...

just beautiful colors here! thanks for your participation at STM!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVE all the blue!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):)

Kristii said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love all the blue!! Thanks for playing along!!