Monday, September 14, 2009

STM#103 - We Are The World

Here is my take for this week's Scrapping The Music challenge...

We Are The Ones Who Make a Brighter Day

I used brown Dotted Swiss Bazzill card stock for base and glued 2"x 12' blue dotted paper on the right hand side. I crumpled, tore and folded the edges of the 8"x 8" vellum paper and inked with archival sepia. I glued the photo on 6"x 6" printed paper, glued it to distressed vellum and attached eyelets on four corners of the paper. I decorated the page with flowers, strip of lace and chipboard.

5 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

such a gorgeous design! I love this. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!

yyam said...

What a fabulous picture to go with your awesome page! Thanks for joining the fun at STM! :)

mandysea said...

Love what you've done with the vellum- thats very affective!! Great pic too!
thanks for playing along with STM!

Donna said...

Beautiful!! Great to see your work!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the photo, the crumpled velum, the ribbon weaved through the "we"!!!! GORGEOUS!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)