Saturday, March 14, 2009

Scrapping The Music #76

Challenge #76 - HELLO
HELLO

I feel so peculiar, I don't know what to say.But don't let me fool youI'm not one bit afraid, no way.One thing's for sure What I would give to simply open my doorAnd see your smiling face.Hello, hello,Won't you come right in?I'd give anything just to see you again.Hello, hello Won't you come right in,Step into my world where you know you're everythingEverything I need

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love the red and blues Ching. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.

mandysea said...

Love that ribbon and buckle!!
Gorgeous colours!
Thanks for playing along with us at stm

Scrapping The Music said...

Every week, I am amazed at how many wonderful layouts you create! You are a very talented and busy scrapper! Thanks for playing along with us!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your LO's are GORGEOUS!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors, the textures!!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us at STM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)