Monday, March 9, 2009

Mystical Scrapbooks- Amazing Race 2009- Week 1

I am ready for a trip around the world with the Mystical Scrapbooks Amazing Race 2009 competiton that run for 6 weeks elimination style. Our first stop is in New York with our friends!
WEEK 1
On your layout this week I want to see:- The theme of you and your girlie friends.- I want to see you having fun.- I want to see some PINK!

Girlfriends

Journaling:
In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. - Albert Schweitzer

2 comments:

Rowee said...

Hi MOmmy Ching!! LOve all the details in this LO. Good luck on the race!!!

Hugs
Rowee

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Hi Ching!! So fab LO.You have an award at my blog dear.