Friday, December 19, 2008

ButterflyCrafts - 2nd challenge

This is the ButterflyCrafts' 2nd Challenge - Create a lay-out about your favorite Holiday tradition. It can be any Holiday you celebrate or and any tradition you like.

Here is my layout:


FAMILY TRADITIONS

Journaling:
To get started nice and early for the Christmas season; we decorated our house with Christmas lights and tree with hanging ornaments and went shopping for gifts on the weekend. On Christmas day we go to church in the morning, cook various kinds of foods to share together and
exchange gifts with members of the family.

I coordinated three pattern papers for the definition of Christmas theme. I used ink and chalk to age the edges of the paper and mats, both straight and torn. I used fibers to add dimension and the printed template for the title. I stitched the edge of the matted photo to add texture.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Another gorgeous Lay-out thanks for taking part in our challenge - Karen xx

Anonymous said...

beautiful work you've got going on here!!! thanks for playing with us over at butterfly crafts!!

-sarah