Journaling:
I believe in the Sun when it’s was shinning.
I believe in Love even when I don’t feel it.
I believe in Christmas even when life is hard and my spirit is low.
I believe in God even when He is silent.
Process:
I stamped snow flakes, using a rubber stamp and scattered the snow flakes on top of the page, embossed them with white clear embossing powder and added red fibers to highlight the upper part of the page. I triple-matted the cropped photo with printed round-shaped red paper, round-decorative edged green cardstock and shaped-like medallion checkered paper which I glued on the left side of the torn top page. I used clear stamp “Believe” and stamped on white cardstock, matted on vellum, inked the edge, tied with fibers and secured with brads. Then, I glued the inked edges of journaling vellum paper beneath the title.










1 comment:
hi ching. love your blog (especially the techniques that you share in your layouts). congrats and i'll make sure to find time to visit your blog. ;o)
hugs,
janis
Post a Comment