Friday, October 10, 2008

KAYA 15 - Scrap a Sketch



The Way He Was, The Way He is Now

I need to learn to accept that this is part of my son’s “Growing Up”! Letting go of the old ways of my son’s childhood is allowing him to grow-up and prepare for whatever the future holds for him.

Journaling Reads:

I love my child. For so many years he was small, dependent, vulnerable, but full of wonder and curiosity about the world. Now, as a teenager, he exhibits a sense of independence and refuses to accept any suggestions I may make. The currentexperience is vastly different from what I remember in years gone by, but hopefullythis stage will pass quickly.


Materials Used:
K&Comp. - Basic Grey pattern paper, Chipboard letters and embellishments, DCWV Cardstock & Pattern paper, Memory Makers brads and ribbons, Sizzix die-cut letters Fiskars - heart border punch & paper hole punch, Adhesives squares & glue.

Techniques:
Layering, Mounting, Punching, Die-cutting, Journaling

No comments: