Friday, October 10, 2008

KAYA 11 - Bling It On



The Rockstar
This is my first time to join the Kayang-Kaya, Kaya! Challenge. This challenge was given by Mia, our Queen of Bling! She challenged us to BLING IT ON ! which I did but...
I think its not enough though. Wahhh!

I choose Elvis Prestley as my entry in this challenge. As a young woman, whenever I saw or heard him singing, I could never sit down, I would race up and down the aisles in the concert hall. Now, years after his death, I still listen to him and enjoy his every performance.

Journaling:
P-eerless. He was matchless in musical performance.
O-vewhelming with emotion when he sang. its like
he was singing love songs only to me!
G-entle and mild in manner and disposition.
I-ncredible and extra-ordinary; imperial in every way.

Materials Used:
DCWV metallic patterned papers, cardstock, die-cut chipboard alphabets with glitters, monogram embelishments, glitter glue, gelly roll metallic pen for
journaling, photo from entertainment webshot.com

Techniques:
Designed the monogram, embelishments and journaling, glitter glued the stars and side of the guitar and cropped pictures.

No comments: