Friday, October 30, 2009

STM#109 - Our House

Here's my take on this week's Scrapping The Music challenge#109 "Our House".

Our House it has a crowd

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous and fun!LOve the house photo's..looks so cozy!
Love the colors and the paper you used,beautiful flowers and I love how you made the title!
Thank you so much for joining us at STM!

Julie said...

great fun page love those colours.

Mary said...

Love your layout! Thanks for playing along this week with us at STM!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AWESOME!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos, how U did the title on that arrow.....and loving the flowers! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I LOVE your use of negative space with those flower punches! Such a colorful and fun layout! Thanks for playing along with us at STM!

yyam said...

Love the bright colors you've chosen! Great photos too! Thanks for joining us at STM!

Kristii said...

What a fun layout!!! I love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!