As I grew, my interest became more diverse and complex, particularly with college and then going abroad. After years of traveling throughout the Southern Hemisphere, I thought, I was prepared for everything, but I never thought I would find a replacement for my walis. But, there is! It’s the VACUUM CLEANER.
I embraced it the moment I first saw it! I found out that using the vacuum cleaner around the house has brought me joy rivaling my childhood emotions when sweeping with the WALIS.
Journaling:
When I was a little girl, I hated ironing, but I loved to sweep the whole house with our walis (broom).
Now, that I'm grown, I still dislike to iron, but I love to vacuum the house with our vacuum sweeper.
Materials used:
DCWV and Ms. Elizabeths pattern paper, Wasau cardstock, Colorbok chipboard letters, Sizzix die cuts letters, MM brads, Swirl clips, computer type journaling, Scotch double sided tape and glue stick.
Techniques:
Paper layering, tearing, matting
Hand made bracket and matted on black cardstock
Clipped the swirl clips on strip of black cardstock and
attached brads in between.










No comments:
Post a Comment