STM#85

I used printed round shaped sticker papers for border. I matted the photo on white cardstock and glued on the center of the page. I made a big square frame using white and blue silk ribbons. I embellished the frame with hand made paper flowers and different shapes of buttons.
9 comments:
Gorgeous flower work. Thanks for playing along with us at STM.
Beautiful layout! I love the colors and that photo is a treasure! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping The Music!
Love how you framed the picture. Wonderful layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapping the Music!
Love the frame and color combo. Beautiful work! Thanks for playing!
Lovely LO! Thank you for playing along with us at STM!
Love the framework and the flower cluster - fabulous colours too!
Thanks for playing along with us at stm
This is BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the colors...and love love love that RIBBON U used as the framing!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo MUCH for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):)
What a great layout! Thanks for playing along each week Ching! I love seeing ALL your wonderful creations!!!
Gorgeous!!! I love how you framed the picture!!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at STM!!
Post a Comment