This is the completion of all four challenges. Use specific colors in mind (blue, orange, green, yellow and red). on a double page layout.
FAMILY SNOW FUN
I love this final challenge ! I haven’t made any double page layout since I joined the Challenges. Thanks Marj. I enjoyed making this double page layout.
Journaling:
In winter, snow fall brings out the child in all of us, as we have snow-ball fights, make angels in the snow, flopping on sleds and tobogganing. The weather was cold that day. It was nice to see the white snow. I planned an afternoon of snow-fun outside with my dad and sister. We bundled up with loosely layered clothing, under a waterproof coat, fur-line gloves, wooly hats, boots and scarves. A day of fun in the snow was enjoyable as everybody was warm and comfortable. My dad was sledding on a nice, but not too steep a hill. My sister and I enjoyed snow- ball fights. After an enjoyable cold past time, we shivered into the house where my mom had hot chocolate drinks for all of us.
Materials Used:
Me & My Big Ideas pattern paper, The Paper Company cardstock and vellum, Colorbok chipboard letters, Making Memories label holder and brads, Scotch double sided tape,
Photo sticker square, Ribbons, Fibers.










No comments:
Post a Comment